The Garage, 20-22 Highbury, London, N5 1RD
Following their sold-out debut party at The Garage ft. Olly Alexander, Bitten Peach, and Nite Dykes - Queer House Party are back for the second installment of their pioneering, accessible, and radical IRL/URL raves.
As always, resident QHP DJs Harry Gay, Wacha, and Passer will be bringing the party in a much-needed inclusive space that celebrates everyone in our community. Hosts Taali and Liv will be facilitating seven hours of queer chaos alongside London’s finest queer DJs, drag, dancers, and performers.
Haus of Melanin - ICONS
London’s premier QTIPOC cabaret collective are taking over the Queer House Party stage and will be bringing you fierce, sexy, powerful performances to kick start our party.
Deaf Rave - Founder Troi "DJ Chinaman" Lee began with a vision to give Deaf, Hearing, and Disabled Artists and performers a platform to display their love for music. The Deaf Rave crew will be taking over the QHP decks bringing us an hour of absolute bangers.
There’s still so much more to announce - expect updates soon.
£5 Low Income
We also have some free tickets reserved for those that can't afford to pay, please email us at QueerHouseParty to secure these.
If you can't make this event due to Covid you will have the option to roll these tickets over to our next event! We have plenty more coming your way, we've got you!
All tickets IRL/URL are listed on Outsavvy and TicketWeb.
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
- Both IRL and URL will have British Sign Language, Audio Descriptions and Closed Captions.
- There will be an onsite BSL Interpreter to support with any issues that occur throughout the night should there be any.
Getting to the venue:
- There is parking directly outside the venue within a distance of ten metres.
- The closest overground station is Highbury and Islington, it is a wheelchair-accessible station with a lift and is less than a one-minute walk from The Garage.
- The National Rail and Victoria line at Highbury and Islington and not wheelchair accessible.
- Bus stops are directly outside The Garage.
- Visual or written directions can be provided on request.
- The entire venue is wheelchair accessible and all facilities and entertainment area on the ground floor.
- A person will be stationed at the door to support you in entering the venue should you require it.
- The toilets are gender-neutral and there is one accessible toilet available. - There are steps in the venue, however, there are inbuilt ramps that allow wheelchair passage throughout the venue.
- Designated staff will also be on hand to provide support, answer queries or make any arrangements that are feasible within the space.
- The smoking area is wheelchair accessible and accessed via a small shallow ramp.
- Alternative seating is available for guests who require back support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this should you require it.
- There is no hearing loop induction available.
- Lighting will be club lighting meaning low-light across the entire venue and in corridors to toilets and to the smoking area. Staff will be on hand with torches if you require additional lighting at any point.
- There is no access to a quiet space separate from the main venue or smoking area.
- Service dogs will be allowed into the venue.
- Support workers/assistants will be provided with a free ticket, please contact email@example.com should you require this.
- Photos of the space and a floor plan can be provided upon request.
- We will send out an email to all ticket holders requesting any particular access requirements and require this information at least 48 hours before the event, however, feel free to email us any time with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
If anything is missing from this list that you need to know about, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via our email email@example.com