22 July 2014
Deaf Rave - Sound of Silence
The Midi Music Company, in association with Deaf Rave, has launched an exciting new ten week Music Production course for Deaf young people aged 18 to 40. Pioneered by the Midi Music Company, the Deaf Rave project was developed for 6 years and the two-year pilot was funded with help from the City Bridge Trust.
The team at Attitude is Everything introduced us to Deaf Rave and then discussions took off about the creative needs of Deaf people with Troi Lee. The Music Production course was created and with the help of funds from the Arts Council, the course took in its first students.
Ahmad, one of our Music Production and CICAS® Engineers, came up with the genius idea of using the new technology of the Wowee One speakers that allow users to feel the vibrations of the music through their bodies. Wozzy Brewster OBE and Executive Director, contacted Freeny in Marketing from Anywhere Speakers Ltd, and they provided the Wowee One speakers for the course.
The Midi Music Company also offers additional support, giving students access to studio space. Come along, join the fun, meet some new people and make a few tunes.
For more information contact: email@example.com
- JAN 23 - Signkid new video song
- JUN 18 - Deaf Rave Summer News 2016
- JAN 08 - Deaf Rave in BBC News
- AUG 01 - Deaf Rave Music Production
- JAN 13 - Deaf Rave Music Workshop 2015
- SEP 02 - Where can you buy Deaf Rave Tickets?
- AUG 27 - BUY TICKETS VIA PAYPAL
- SEP 07 - Poet in the City
- JAN 01 - MC Geezer - Deaf Rave short doc
- JUL 22 - Deaf Rave - Sound of Silence
- JUL 23 - DEAF RAVE MUSIC PRODUCTION
- JUL 21 - Deaf Rave playing at Liberty Festival
- MAR 27 - Deaf Rave latest news!
- SEP 10 - Deaf Rave @ Dada Fest in Liverpool
- SEP 05 - DJ Chinaman @ Greenwich+ Dockland Fest
- AUG 15 - Dada Fest - Deaf Rave Advert
- MAY 20 - Volunteering at a Music Festival
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave - Notting Hill Carnival 2013?
- APR 10 - Deaf Rave Music Production Workshop
- JAN 25 - Bloch Healing Touch Psychotherapy
- JAN 02 - Deaf Rave Music Production workshop
- SEP 02 - Deaf Rave in Metro Papers
- JUL 11 - Fair Care for the Future - Sense
- JUN 19 - Hotel Metropolitan Kantipur
- JUN 14 - Deaf Rave Music Production workshop
- JUN 06 - Deaf Rave Asian Tour 2012 FB links
- FEB 07 - male deaf actor wanted - Hollyoaks
- DEC 10 - Deaf Rave Xmas Bash
- DEC 10 - How to get DR Xmas Bash party
- NOV 10 - Latest Flash News from Deaf Rave team
- AUG 30 - Deaf Rave in the Independent Newspaper
- AUG 30 - Deaf Rave in India Newspaper Aug 2011
- JUL 20 - DJ Chinaman writes his name on the wall!
- JUN 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party Video
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party Photos
- MAY 09 - Deaf Studies fighting to stay open!!
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave raised £1000 for Vietnam
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party
- APR 06 - BDA Congress 2010
- JAN 01 - Deaf Schools Must Stay OPEN!
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party
- JAN 15 - Mentoring scheme Disabilities with BBC
- JUN 24 - Deaf Zone @ Glastonbury Festival
- JUN 22 - Deaf Rave Interview with Wellcome Trust
- MAY 29 - DJ Chinaman @ Vietnam & Far East!
- MAY 24 - Grateful Deaf American Pale Ale
- APR 16 - Chinaman Radio Interview on 92.4 FM
- APR 10 - Deaf Travel
- MAR 31 - Thank You to Everyone!
- MAR 28 - Deaf Rave Rush Hour & After Party
- MAR 28 - Deaf Rave updates Feb-April 09
- OCT 18 - Open Sign - Tyst Teater - Sweden
- JAN 01 - tEaM kLyO eXtReM™ iS NoT CrImE
- SEP 09 - R.I.P to Deaf Rastaman Pierre
- JUN 15 - D/R in the UK & Italian Newspaper
- JUL 29 - Deaf Rave on Current TV and You Tube
- MAY 13 - Drop Clause 14/4/9 of the HFE Bill
- MAY 06 - Deaf Rave in France - Lyon & Toulouse!
- FEB 16 - Deaf Rave back on Tour! To HOLLAND!
- JAN 01 - Rastafarideaf France Breakdancer
- JAN 01 - Happy NYE every1 & all the best in 08!
- NOV 30 - Frank Barns School Protest
- OCT 24 - Deaf Rave New Years Eve Party
- OCT 02 - The Show of Chavi coming to London!
- AUG 20 - BSL Human Rights E-Petition
- JUL 07 - WFD in Madrid, Spain & photo's
- JUL 07 - Deaf Rave Photo's in France
- MAR 19 - Deaf Rave Tour
- FEB 22 - Sign Matters part 1
- JAN 22 - Sign Matters part 2
- JAN 22 - Sign Matters part 3