14 June 2012
Deaf Rave Music Production workshop
Here is the latest and greatest news...and sorry for keeping you all waiting!!
Ok I got the go ahead ... the announcement is to say the Midi Music company got the funding to do the Music Production workshop for deaf people ! (Yay)
You will learning by using Apple Macs, Logic/Reason (music software programs). BSL Interpreters will also be there. This is an exciting project and the first of it kinds in the UK.
The Deaf Rave Music Production workshops is FREE!!
There will be a short 4 weeks taster workshop for every thursdays starting on next Thursday 14th June 2012! Time: 6pm - 8.30pm (2 and half hours per session).
IF you enjoyed the short taster workshops...then you can go further by doing the full course ... From 27th September 2012:- a full 10 weeks course (every thursdays and half terms in between)
What do you gain? You will achieve and know how to make your own music beats/music by using computers.
Also you be awarded a music certificate that is recognise by the music industy if you complete the full 10 week course.
The Deaf Rave Music Production Workshop location is held at:
The Midi Music Company
77 Watsons Street
Mobile No on the day: 07832 358191 text or call.
Nearest train station is New Cross (Overland) or (Rail) (5-10min walk).
The venue is deaf-friendly and welcome all deaf people.
There are only a limited of spaces on this course. Please email or text me if you are interested.
Please can you kindly pass on the good news to other deaf people who maybe interested making music, many thanks and I'm most appreciated.
Troi "DJ Chinaman" Lee - www.deafrave.com
- MAY 20 - Volunteering at a Music Festival
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave - Notting Hill Carnival 2013?
- APR 10 - Deaf Rave Music Production Workshop
- JAN 25 - Bloch Healing Touch Psychotherapy
- JAN 02 - Deaf Rave Music Production workshop
- SEP 02 - Deaf Rave in Metro Papers
- JUL 11 - Fair Care for the Future - Sense
- JUN 19 - Hotel Metropolitan Kantipur
- JUN 14 - Deaf Rave Music Production workshop
- JUN 06 - Deaf Rave Asian Tour 2012 FB links
- FEB 07 - male deaf actor wanted - Hollyoaks
- DEC 10 - Deaf Rave Xmas Bash
- DEC 10 - How to get DR Xmas Bash party
- NOV 10 - Latest Flash News from Deaf Rave team
- AUG 30 - Deaf Rave in the Independent Newspaper
- AUG 30 - Deaf Rave in India Newspaper Aug 2011
- JUL 20 - DJ Chinaman writes his name on the wall!
- JUN 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party Video
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party Photos
- MAY 09 - Deaf Studies fighting to stay open!!
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave raised £1000 for Vietnam
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party
- APR 06 - BDA Congress 2010
- JAN 01 - Deaf Schools Must Stay OPEN!
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party
- JAN 15 - Mentoring scheme Disabilities with BBC
- JUN 24 - Deaf Zone @ Glastonbury Festival
- JUN 22 - Deaf Rave Interview with Wellcome Trust
- MAY 29 - DJ Chinaman @ Vietnam & Far East!
- MAY 24 - Grateful Deaf American Pale Ale
- APR 16 - Chinaman Radio Interview on 92.4 FM
- APR 10 - Deaf Travel
- MAR 31 - Thank You to Everyone!
- MAR 28 - Deaf Rave Rush Hour & After Party
- MAR 28 - Deaf Rave updates Feb-April 09
- OCT 18 - Open Sign - Tyst Teater - Sweden
- JAN 01 - tEaM kLyO eXtReM™ iS NoT CrImE
- SEP 09 - R.I.P to Deaf Rastaman Pierre
- JUN 15 - D/R in the UK & Italian Newspaper
- JUL 29 - Deaf Rave on Current TV and You Tube
- MAY 13 - Drop Clause 14/4/9 of the HFE Bill
- MAY 06 - Deaf Rave in France - Lyon & Toulouse!
- FEB 16 - Deaf Rave back on Tour! To HOLLAND!
- JAN 01 - Rastafarideaf France Breakdancer
- JAN 01 - Happy NYE every1 & all the best in 08!
- NOV 30 - Frank Barns School Protest
- OCT 24 - Deaf Rave New Years Eve Party
- OCT 02 - The Show of Chavi coming to London!
- AUG 20 - BSL Human Rights E-Petition
- JUL 07 - WFD in Madrid, Spain & photo's
- JUL 07 - Deaf Rave Photo's in France
- MAR 19 - Deaf Rave Tour
- FEB 22 - Sign Matters part 1
- JAN 22 - Sign Matters part 2
- JAN 22 - Sign Matters part 3