10 December 2012
Deaf Rave Xmas Bash
Happy Christmans and greetings to you all :)
I want to say to everyone, that was involved for the Deaf Rave Xmas Bash and BSL Xmas Carols service @ Church of the Annunciation tonight.
A massive Thanks again for your donations towards for Asian Deaf schools, organisations and projects for Vietnam, Cambodia, India Laos. Thailand and Nepal.
We managed to raise £800 at the party and another £408 from the BSL Xmas Carols service. Thank you to all the church goers Deaf and Hearing. I'm most grateful and appreicated your offerings.
Congratulations to the Deaf Rave team who worked hard throughout the event and leading up to it as well. We without you guys...Deaf Rave wouldn't of happend. Again thanks for your wonderful spirits and motivations to organise the wonderful event. Everyone was amazing! :)
Lots of Buddha blessings and I wish you all a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year for 2012
DJ Chinaman - Deaf Rave
- MAY 20 - Volunteering at a Music Festival
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave - Notting Hill Carnival 2013?
- APR 10 - Deaf Rave Music Production Workshop
- JAN 25 - Bloch Healing Touch Psychotherapy
- JAN 02 - Deaf Rave Music Production workshop
- SEP 02 - Deaf Rave in Metro Papers
- JUL 11 - Fair Care for the Future - Sense
- JUN 19 - Hotel Metropolitan Kantipur
- JUN 14 - Deaf Rave Music Production workshop
- JUN 06 - Deaf Rave Asian Tour 2012 FB links
- FEB 07 - male deaf actor wanted - Hollyoaks
- DEC 10 - Deaf Rave Xmas Bash
- DEC 10 - How to get DR Xmas Bash party
- NOV 10 - Latest Flash News from Deaf Rave team
- AUG 30 - Deaf Rave in the Independent Newspaper
- AUG 30 - Deaf Rave in India Newspaper Aug 2011
- JUL 20 - DJ Chinaman writes his name on the wall!
- JUN 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party Video
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party Photos
- MAY 09 - Deaf Studies fighting to stay open!!
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave raised £1000 for Vietnam
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party
- APR 06 - BDA Congress 2010
- JAN 01 - Deaf Schools Must Stay OPEN!
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party
- JAN 15 - Mentoring scheme Disabilities with BBC
- JUN 24 - Deaf Zone @ Glastonbury Festival
- JUN 22 - Deaf Rave Interview with Wellcome Trust
- MAY 29 - DJ Chinaman @ Vietnam & Far East!
- MAY 24 - Grateful Deaf American Pale Ale
- APR 16 - Chinaman Radio Interview on 92.4 FM
- APR 10 - Deaf Travel
- MAR 31 - Thank You to Everyone!
- MAR 28 - Deaf Rave Rush Hour & After Party
- MAR 28 - Deaf Rave updates Feb-April 09
- OCT 18 - Open Sign - Tyst Teater - Sweden
- JAN 01 - tEaM kLyO eXtReM™ iS NoT CrImE
- SEP 09 - R.I.P to Deaf Rastaman Pierre
- JUN 15 - D/R in the UK & Italian Newspaper
- JUL 29 - Deaf Rave on Current TV and You Tube
- MAY 13 - Drop Clause 14/4/9 of the HFE Bill
- MAY 06 - Deaf Rave in France - Lyon & Toulouse!
- FEB 16 - Deaf Rave back on Tour! To HOLLAND!
- JAN 01 - Rastafarideaf France Breakdancer
- JAN 01 - Happy NYE every1 & all the best in 08!
- NOV 30 - Frank Barns School Protest
- OCT 24 - Deaf Rave New Years Eve Party
- OCT 02 - The Show of Chavi coming to London!
- AUG 20 - BSL Human Rights E-Petition
- JUL 07 - WFD in Madrid, Spain & photo's
- JUL 07 - Deaf Rave Photo's in France
- MAR 19 - Deaf Rave Tour
- FEB 22 - Sign Matters part 1
- JAN 22 - Sign Matters part 2
- JAN 22 - Sign Matters part 3