1 January 1970
Deaf Schools Must Stay OPEN!
please click on link and add your details , name address and email and click to complete this subject applys to all school s you will recieve email straight away open it up and click on link to confirm email then you are done we need all off you to support this and to get the government to listen,it is important they realise we will stand up and support deaf schools and students and teachers if you have already done it then thank you for your vote and support and please pass on link to friends/ family
// This e-mail was sent to all staff and students at the Centre for Deaf Studies // // email@example.com - all CDS staff // firstname.lastname@example.org - all MSc and research students // email@example.com - all BSc students // firstname.lastname@example.org - all staff and students at the CDS // // Contact the list administrator for more details: C.J.Moore-Kibbey@bristol.ac.uk ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
- SEP 12 - Deaf Rave in Music video!!!!
- SEP 12 - Deaf Rave Presents Deaf Disco 1980s
- JUL 13 - Deaf Rave Disco advert
- SEP 09 - Deaf Rave Presents Deaf Disco 1980s
- JAN 23 - Signkid new video song
- JUN 18 - Deaf Rave Summer News 2016
- JAN 08 - Deaf Rave in BBC News
- AUG 01 - Deaf Rave Music Production
- JAN 13 - Deaf Rave Music Workshop 2015
- SEP 02 - Where can you buy Deaf Rave Tickets?
- AUG 27 - BUY TICKETS VIA PAYPAL
- SEP 07 - Poet in the City
- JAN 01 - MC Geezer - Deaf Rave short doc
- JUL 22 - Deaf Rave - Sound of Silence
- JUL 23 - DEAF RAVE MUSIC PRODUCTION
- JUL 21 - Deaf Rave playing at Liberty Festival
- MAR 27 - Deaf Rave latest news!
- SEP 10 - Deaf Rave @ Dada Fest in Liverpool
- SEP 05 - DJ Chinaman @ Greenwich+ Dockland Fest
- AUG 15 - Dada Fest - Deaf Rave Advert
- MAY 20 - Volunteering at a Music Festival
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave - Notting Hill Carnival 2013?
- APR 10 - Deaf Rave Music Production Workshop
- JAN 25 - Bloch Healing Touch Psychotherapy
- JAN 02 - Deaf Rave Music Production workshop
- SEP 02 - Deaf Rave in Metro Papers
- JUL 11 - Fair Care for the Future - Sense
- JUN 19 - Hotel Metropolitan Kantipur
- JUN 14 - Deaf Rave Music Production workshop
- JUN 06 - Deaf Rave Asian Tour 2012 FB links
- FEB 07 - male deaf actor wanted - Hollyoaks
- DEC 10 - Deaf Rave Xmas Bash
- DEC 10 - How to get DR Xmas Bash party
- NOV 10 - Latest Flash News from Deaf Rave team
- AUG 30 - Deaf Rave in the Independent Newspaper
- AUG 30 - Deaf Rave in India Newspaper Aug 2011
- JUL 20 - DJ Chinaman writes his name on the wall!
- JUN 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party Video
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party Photos
- MAY 09 - Deaf Studies fighting to stay open!!
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave raised £1000 for Vietnam
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party
- APR 06 - BDA Congress 2010
- JAN 01 - Deaf Schools Must Stay OPEN!
- MAY 01 - Deaf Rave Hat Party
- JAN 15 - Mentoring scheme Disabilities with BBC
- JUN 24 - Deaf Zone @ Glastonbury Festival
- JUN 22 - Deaf Rave Interview with Wellcome Trust
- MAY 29 - DJ Chinaman @ Vietnam & Far East!
- MAY 24 - Grateful Deaf American Pale Ale
- APR 16 - Chinaman Radio Interview on 92.4 FM
- APR 10 - Deaf Travel
- MAR 31 - Thank You to Everyone!
- MAR 28 - Deaf Rave Rush Hour & After Party
- MAR 28 - Deaf Rave updates Feb-April 09
- OCT 18 - Open Sign - Tyst Teater - Sweden
- JAN 01 - tEaM kLyO eXtReM™ iS NoT CrImE
- SEP 09 - R.I.P to Deaf Rastaman Pierre
- JUN 14 - D/R in the UK & Italian Newspaper
- JUL 28 - Deaf Rave on Current TV and You Tube
- MAY 12 - Drop Clause 14/4/9 of the HFE Bill
- MAY 05 - Deaf Rave in France - Lyon & Toulouse!
- FEB 16 - Deaf Rave back on Tour! To HOLLAND!
- JAN 01 - Rastafarideaf France Breakdancer
- JAN 01 - Happy NYE every1 & all the best in 08!
- NOV 30 - Frank Barns School Protest
- OCT 23 - Deaf Rave New Years Eve Party
- OCT 01 - The Show of Chavi coming to London!
- AUG 19 - BSL Human Rights E-Petition
- JUL 06 - WFD in Madrid, Spain & photo's
- JUL 06 - Deaf Rave Photo's in France
- MAR 19 - Deaf Rave Tour
- FEB 22 - Sign Matters part 1
- JAN 22 - Sign Matters part 2
- JAN 22 - Sign Matters part 3